Thursday, February 4, 2010

Colossians 3: 16

Hello World and Welcome to my Blog - "the Composer."

My favorite scripture in the Bible is Colossians 3: 16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God." As you might gather from from the text there are many styles of music in which to glorify God. I have had the opportunity to play many different styles of music - thus I have become well versed in variety. Although there are styles that I prefer over others, never do I discount someones choice in glorifying God. Of course the key words are glorifying God. There are other points too. Let the Word dwell in you richly! Teaching and admonishing one another in wisdom! With Gratitude in your hearts to God! A lot of responsibility. If someone asked you, "Who plays "As unto the Lord?" My prayer is that you would answer, mike cooper.

mike

No comments:

Post a Comment